We added voice-command support to the best quick-and-dirty reminder app out there! Two taps are all you need to set a simple reminder, and 3 taps to set a reminder with text on it. With the Windows Phone 8 version, you can use voice commands to set up reminders. Pinning reminder-types to the start screen means you can pick and choose the ways you want to be reminded and use them as quickly as possible. In this version, you can also set up alarms (the benefit of which is that they will sound even when the phone is muted!)!).
To use voice commands, say one of the following:
- Two tap, remind me about the kitchen in 30 minutes.
- Two tap, remind me about the kids at 5:30 PM
- Two tap, remind me about the kids tomorrow at 7:30 AM
- Two tap, remind me about taking over thw world on Thursday at 5:30 PM
- See all the options available for you by using the Voice Command help option
- Pin one, two or all six reminder options to the start screen for quicker access.
- Set a “quick reminder” for really quick, ad-hoc reminders.
- Choose from the quick-buttons if you want to be reminded 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes etc. into the future.
- Choose from a list of text options if you want to remember something specific
- Record a short message to yourself if you are unable to type.
- View your pending and past-due reminders.
- Set up either alarms or reminders.
- Free to try
What people say about the app (4.5 stars with 120+ reviews):
- Just works! Using it almost every day since installed
- Developer is committed and provides updates. This alone makes the app unique and wonderful.
- Ok, this thing rocks
- After using it for a few weeks, I now realize how much I needed that kind of app!
- I’d give it 6 stars if I could!!