Tweetium Twitter client just got updated to v3.v in Windows Phone Store. This update includes improved Quote Tweet support, drafts and snippets and more. Find the full list of changes below.
Improved Quote Tweet support, Drafts and Snippets, and bug fixes.
– Quoted/Embedded tweets are now shown in the main view
– Quote Tweet button now does a “new style” quote (embedded link) by default
— “Classic” quote tweet functionality can be enabled in Settings/Advanced
– Added support for saving tweet drafts and frequently used text snippets.
— Tweet drafts are removed when you load them from the menu, but can be re-saved to keep them longer.
— Snippets are saved until removed (via Settings/Advanced).
— Drafts and snippets are per-account, and roam to other devices.
— Note: Media attachments are not currently saved with drafts.
– New “Insert new line” option in the tweet composer (most helpful for phone/tablet with default Enter behavior)
– Added support for receiving >140 char direct messages (when enabled by Twitter next month)
— Sending them will enabled in a future update after Twitter turns this on.
– Fixes for timing issues where progressive loading on scroll could interfere with composing new tweets
– Fixes for bugs which could occur when cancelling a tweet/thread expansion.
– Phone: Fixes for issues when hitting the back button at certain times while a thread is expanding
– Phone: More than 2 suggestions can now be used in each compose/reply box.
— This is thanks to a new and improved work-around for a WP 8.1 text box crashing bug
Update it here from Windows Phone Store.