Tweetdeck client app Tweeten has been updated to version 3.1 for Windows and macOS users. The update brings a new start-up experience with a redesigned splash screen and a new login experience.
The update also now lets you minimize to the system tray when you close the app and updates the app to Electron 1.3.1.
See the full changelog below :
- We’ve added a new splash screen for the app
- The login experience has been completely redesigned
- We have also redesigned the logout experience
- You can now enable GIFs to download in the background automatically
- The app can now minimizes to tray (disabled by default) when you close it on Windows (previously it’d go to the tray when you minimized the window)
- Fixed an issue where Tweeten would forget its window state when opened from the tray
- Fixed an issue which prevented the tray icon from retaining its position on the tray
Changes to the Windows Store and Windows 10 Anniversary Update also means that Tweeten will soon be coming to the Windows Store. However, if you prefer to download the .exe for Tweeten, you’ll continue to be able to get it from the website.
Disclosure: Tweeten is developed by Mehedi Hassan, a writer for MSPU