Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Just as promised, Truecaller has delivered a new Windows 10 Mobile specific app to replace the broken one in the Windows Store.
The app, which is still in open beta, is now available for all Windows 10 Mobile users, Lumia and non-Lumia, and can be selected specifically as your CallerID provider using the APIs in the OS.
The improved Caller ID will now add the location of where the number has been originally registered (for example, if the number is from the area code of Houston, Texas, etc).
Other features for this version include:
- Improved Caller ID
- Setting Truecaller as Caller ID app in the phone settings
- Caller ID available on every Windows 10 Mobile device
- Yelp Caller ID – Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your phonebook
- Live Spam Detection – Identify unwanted calls and top spam numbers
- Search – Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world to see who it belongs to
- Request numbers through name search
- + more features to make your phone smarter
See screen shots of the app below:
[gallerify title=”TrueCaller screen shots”]
Truecaller notes the design is provisional and will be further improved before release.
The app can be found in the Windows Store here.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfj3ml]