Version 1.30 of TrueCaller for Windows Mobile has been released, which brings the following features:
- Display name/address of caller on incoming call
- Display name/address of caller on outgoing calls (new)
- Update your phonebook with missing address information such as street, city and zip code (improved)
- If a result is not found, display region/operator from which the call is from (improved)
- Tweet your calls to Twitter and let your friends know who you are on the phone with SMS Popup which displays a popup of received text messages (new)
- Display address of caller on a map (improved)
- Save caller to phonebook with one click (improved)
- Block incoming calls from unwanted callers (new)
- Report and be notified of calls from spam callers (new)
- Possibility to edit the numbers to search for i.e. remove *001 from every number before searching
TrueCaller is a one-time fee of $6.99.
Read more about the app at TrueCaller.com here.
A video of the twitter integration can be seen after the break.