TripView displays Sydney Train/Bus/Ferry timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so you can check timetables without a network connection.
- Quickly check the next service to depart
- Scroll through arrival/departure times for the entire week
- View the full list of stops for any service
- Customise your trips (e.g. add a new segment; exclude certain lines/routes; choose your preferred change station)
- Automatic route calculation for train trips
- Scrolling blue "platform indicator" for train trips
- Route maps for buses/ferries (trains coming soon)
- Alerts for delays / trackwork
- Download timetable updates from within the app
The trial version is fully functional, except that your trips are not saved when you exit the app. Also, the trial version doesn’t show train platform information, but the full version does.
Tripview Sydney is $2.49 with a free trial and can be found in Marketplace here.
Thanks Chaitu for the tip.