Track Runner is a new running app exclusive for WP8. It comes with all the features you would want from a running app like splits, mapping, diary, voice notifications and social network sharing combined with an easy to read and sleek metro-style interface, but in addition has a few unique tricks up its sleeve.
One such unique feature is the Performance Genius, which predicts your marathon time. Another one is the intelligent track and lap recognition: The app recognizes tracks you have previously run on and labels them accordingly. If your training consists of laps – say around a pond or even on the track – Track Runner provides lap splits and records.
– super accurate GPS tracking
– intelligent track and lap recognition
– powerful statistics (fastest times, accurate splits, calories burned, pace graph, etc.)
– Performance Genius (uses the McMillan method to estimate your potential times for popular race distances)
– diary with notes feature
– records of your fastest runs and laps
– GPX import and export
– no sign-up or membership required
– automated backup
– social network sharing
– voice notifications, including split notifications
– “add untracked run” option to log indoor training or when you forgot your phone
Track Runner is available worldwide and costs $1.99 with a free trial. Download here.