Microsoft has released some screen shots of upcoming new Windows Phone 7 Xbox Live game, Top Gun.
In the game you are Maverick, now a trainer at the Top Gun Academy, fighting to protect the skies in your hypersonic jet.
The game features:
- Strap Yourself In â€“ And scream through the skies in authentic Naval aircraft.
- Torch Your Enemy With Heavy Firepower â€“ Fire target-locking missiles or strafe enemy positions and aircraft with Vulcan cannons.
- Avoid The Danger Zone â€“ Incoming air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles as well as aerial- and ground-based obstacles create multiple â€œDanger Zonesâ€ that must be avoided.
- Progress Through 10 In-Depth Missions â€“ In a variety of environments, including oceans, deserts, canyons and city centers during the day or night.
- Earn Medals and Achievements â€“ While progressing through Story Mode and revisit previously completed missions in Instant Action Mode.
- Blast To The Beat â€“ Fly and battle to â€œDanger Zoneâ€ and other hard-hitting tracks.
- Customizable Handles â€“ Create any moniker: Maverick, Iceman, Goose, Merlin, etc.
See the screen shots after the break.