Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft has released some screen shots of upcoming new Windows Phone 7 Xbox Live game, Top Gun.
In the game you are Maverick, now a trainer at the Top Gun Academy, fighting to protect the skies in your hypersonic jet.
The game features:
- Strap Yourself In â€“ And scream through the skies in authentic Naval aircraft.
- Torch Your Enemy With Heavy Firepower â€“ Fire target-locking missiles or strafe enemy positions and aircraft with Vulcan cannons.
- Avoid The Danger Zone â€“ Incoming air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles as well as aerial- and ground-based obstacles create multiple â€œDanger Zonesâ€ that must be avoided.
- Progress Through 10 In-Depth Missions â€“ In a variety of environments, including oceans, deserts, canyons and city centers during the day or night.
- Earn Medals and Achievements â€“ While progressing through Story Mode and revisit previously completed missions in Instant Action Mode.
- Blast To The Beat â€“ Fly and battle to â€œDanger Zoneâ€ and other hard-hitting tracks.
- Customizable Handles â€“ Create any moniker: Maverick, Iceman, Goose, Merlin, etc.
See the screen shots after the break.