Game Insight has brought their popular world building game The Tribez to the Windows Store.
In the game, which has more than 5 million downloads on Android, players travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!
You are invited to visit a primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.
The game features:
- Simple, intuitive controls.
- Cute and adorable characters you’ll love!
- Beautiful vibrant world you’ll get immersed into instantly.
- Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life.
- Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
- Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
- Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, explore mysterious caves and much, much more!
See screen shots of the game below:
See the video trailer of the game below:
Find the game in the Windows Store here.