Electronic Arts has released their popular simulated life game franchise The Sims FreePlay to Windows Phone 8 devices. You can create up to 31 Sims, build your own buildings, help your Sims get married, have children, raise a family, and other fun stuff. The only downside is that only devices with 1GB RAM or more can install it for now.
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 31 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Let your Sims get married, make babies, and then watch them grow into toddlers and pre-teens
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims!)
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.