Fans of The Office and Michael Scott, rejoice! We’ve had apps in the marketplace in the past that have a button you can tap to play a “That’s What She Said” punchline, but never have we seen an app that brings the best TWSS jokes right to your phone. Now we do – That’s What She Said for Windows Phone delivers the double-entendre on so many levels:
- Over 2200 jokes in the palm of your hand
- A Live Tile that shows the featured joke stream on your start page, updated daily
- A popular joke stream, with the jokes that people are sharing most (you can share to facebook, twitter, sms, email, etc.)
- The ability to search jokes to find the ones that satisfy
- Of course, the ability to play one of several TWSS punchlines after you read a joke or after someone at the office leaves themselves wide open for it
- The ability to submit your own jokes, that will show up in the app!
- Mango support
Users have been loving it, at all hours of the day (so to speak):
I was reading the jokes, and stumbled upon this one that was so long – it was a great experience!
It’s amazing how much good stuff is in there – I really need to take it all in!
I find myself needing more all the time – even at work!
This app will give you your fill of TWSS jokes and more. I know what you’re thinking – “Wow, that’s really hard. You think you can go all day long?” Yep, we do. And when we’re done, you’ll think “Well, you always leave me satisfied and smiling.”
And that’s what she said.