Terraria for Windows Phone has finally redieved a new update in the Windows Store. The app was launched almost 3 years ago, and we didn’t get much updates for it after the initial release. Thankfully though, the company today updated the app which does not incldue any new features. However, the update brings support for Windows 10 devices. The app doesn’t seem to be an Universal Windows App just yet, and the latest update only brings support for Windows 10 Mobile devices.
The game features:
- MULTIPLAYER – Local WiFi games support up to 4 players cross-platform on any mobile device!
- 1360+ CRAFTING RECIPES – weapons, armor, potions, and more!
- 450+ ENEMIES!
- 100+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 30+ PETS!
- 20+ BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- Create worlds as large as 4200 x 1200 tiles (“Small” worlds on PC)!
Terraria is available for $4.99 in the Windows Store and you can get it from the link below.
Developer: 505 Mobile S.r.l.
Price: 4,99 €