Telegram has rolled out an update for its Windows Phone app, bumping it up to Version 3.1.
The update brings a number of small improvements to the app, and also importantly more resistance to state-sponsored censorship which has become an increasing problem around the world.
See the full changelog below.
- Now you can stop updating your contacts and delete synchronized contacts in your privacy settings.
- Ability to disable link previews in secret chats in privacy settings.
- Ability to mark chats as read and not hold on them.
- Improved interface in the search.
- Improvement of censorship avoidance.
You can download this app update from the Microsoft Store link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdzhs0]