Telegram today updated its official Windows Phone app on the Windows Store. The company’s latest update for the app, version 2.6, brings a couple of new features to the app. None of the new additions are anything major, and they are still the minor improvements that’ll result in a slightly better experience for users. For instance, it’s now easier to navigate to messages that mention you in groups which will be enormously useful in crowded groups where you’d normally have to scroll through hundreds of messages to get to the actual message you are looking for.
The update brings a couple of other neat little changes, which you can find below:
- Groups that contain missed and unread answers to your posts are now tagged with a “@” badge in the chat list.
- Scroll between new posts and responses to your posts in a group using the new “@” button
- Mark your favorite stickers with a “star” to quickly access it from the renewed sticker panel
- Choose quality and add a caption when you submit a video
- Add an official sticker set to your group so that all members see it and are able to use it when writing within the group (only groups with over 100 members)
- Check the signal level when you are in a Telegram call using the new indicator
The latest update for Telegram on Windows Phone is already available from the Windows Store and you can download it from below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdzhs0]