Blizz is a dedicated web conferencing and collaboration solution by TeamViewer. Blizz allows you to easily set-up join online meetings instantly via a web-interface at www.blizz.com. Also, meetings with up to 300 participants can be held on Windows, macOS, Android and iOS devices.
TeamViewer has now released Blizz app for Windows 10 devices. Since it is available from Windows Store, this app can also be installed on the recently announced Windows 10 S operating system.
- Blizz works behind firewalls, automatically detects proxy configurations, so you can always connect
- Set up user rights for speaking, chatting and file sharing
- Use a whiteboard during meetings to mark up your screen
- Share your screen
- RSA 2048 public/private key exchange AES 256 bit end-to-end session encryption
- Send files to participants in the meeting
- Stay connected before and after meetings via instant messaging
- High quality video conferencing lets you see and talk to multiple participants simultaneously in a single call.
- Attendees can call from their favorite audio channel, be it high quality VoIP, or free local dial-in phone numbers.
Download the app here from Windows Store.