Popular Remote Desktop Application Teamviewer is now available for Windows Phone 8.
The app features:
- Windows, Mac or Linux — Remotely control any computer within seconds
- Highest security standard — 256 Bit AES Session Encoding and 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Integrated computers & contacts list — See the online status of your partners and connect to them via quick access
- No configuration — Effortless access to remote computers even behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Simple reboot — Reboot remote computers or servers from anywhere
- Multi monitor —- Switch between multiple screens easily
TeamViewer is used by more than 100 million users and and can be used to access both your own computers and to provide tech support for relatives and friends.
The app is free and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.