Team Viewer remote control app for Windows Phone devices just got updated with several improvements that provides a better remote experience on your mobile device.
What’s new in version 8.0.2:
• Special keys keyboard added: Use all the special keys you know from your hardware keyboard, like “ctrl”, “alt”, “shift”.
• Built-in support of Windows 8 gestures: When connected to Windows 8, you can now easily call up all the Windows 8 commands from the app bar.
• Performance improvements for Phones with 512 MB RAM
• Remember mouse-position and zoom level when switching between monitors
• Improved stability of the app
• Several minor bug fixes and improvements
The app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.