Designed for Mango, the app is titled: Walk-Run-Bike-Drive. Why? Because it is designed to be useful for a variety of outdoor activities:
- Track your walks, runs, bike trails, cross country skiing, etc.
- Store multiple recurring routes to drive, walk, bicycle, jog.
- Or, simply record the location where you parked your car.
- Track elapsed time, distance, average speed.
- Display course, altitude, current speed.
- Record new routes.
- Geocache hunting.
- Share GPS location on Facebook, Twitter, Live.
- Pick-up from multiple addresses and find the best route.
- Deliver to several locations.
- Useful for Home Health Car Professional, visiting Nurse, Salesman, Garage Sale addict.
- Record where you parked your car so you can return to that spot easily.
- Share your routes and tracks with others using standard GPX files.
- Use routes and tracks from sharing sites.
- Review and relive your past hikes, trips, adventures.
Walk-Run-Bike-Drive gives you several ways to quickly build a list of multiple addresses, or "waypoints". You can enter an address manually, pick from the phone’s contact list, use the current GPS location (and find its address), enter a latitude/longitude, and select from saved favorite routes. Entered addresses can otionally be saved to your phone’s contacts too.
To view your progress, switch to the map view and turn on tracking. Your track is marked on the map as you go. Elapsed time, distance, and average speed are displayed and updated as you walk, run, bike, kayak, or drive.
Maintain notes for each waypoint. Save multiple routes and export GPX to SkyDrive, phone, or clipboard for sharing, emailing, and uploading to sharing and tracking web sites, or just for your own personal record keeping.
http://www.strava.com/ – Bike routes