SwiftKey Keyboard app for iOS just got updated in App Store. This version 2.7.0 update comes with two new improvements. First, SwiftKey now supports voice typing. Yes, when you prefer to speak instead of type, you can use this new voice typing feature in SwiftKey. This feature works only for English language users for now. If you have English as your language, after installing this update, you can just tap the new microphone icon to begin the voice typing experience. In order to enter punctuations explicitly, try saying “new line.” This new update also adds “trending” GIFs section in the GIF panel.
SwiftKey app features:
- SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
- Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
GIF and Emoji Keyboard:
- Express yourself with GIFs and emoji
- Send pictures as a sticker to your friends and family
- Find the emoji you like to use from our smiley library
Customize Your Keyboard:
- Customize your keyboard size and layout
- Dozens of colorful themes
- Make your own theme with your photo sticker as the background
- Enable up to two languages at once
- SwiftKey supports over 150 languages
Download the update here from Apple App Store.