Microsoft launched the Surface 3 just a few weeks ago, which is yet to be available for purchase in stores. Although there’s been a lot of reports and rumors about the upcoming Surface Pro device, the Pro 4, we don’t really expect Microsoft to launch the Surface Pro 4 in the coming weeks or months. However, a Chinese website, 36kr has posted the rumored specs of the upcoming flagship Surface device, the Pro 4. Here’s the rumored specs:
- To pack Intel 5th gen Broadwell processor
- Fanless design, but body heat is similar to the Surface Pro 3
- No significant design changes from the Surface Pro 3
- Resolution of the Pro 4’s display is the same as the Pro 3 (2160×1440 pixels, 216ppi)
- Features thinner design than the Pro 3
- Prototype device reportedly features the same screen size as the Pro 3 (12″)
The rumored specifications of the Surface Pro 4 looks pretty decent. To be fair, the Surface Pro 3 is already a very good device, and according to the latest rumor, the Pro 4 will pack some minor improvements. Microsoft should, and probably is keeping some of the best Pro 3 features on the upcoming Surface Pro 4. However, as you may expect, the company is improving something about the Pro 3 with the Pro 4. For example, the Pro 4 will reportedly come with a fanless design, it also comes with a thinner design than the Pro 3.
Keep in mind that this is just a rumor, not final stuff – so take this with a grain of salt! Nonetheless, what do you think of the Surface Pro 4’s specifications? Discuss in the comment section below!