Microsoft has released the February 2021 firmware Update for the AMD-powered Surface Laptop 3. The update includes system stability improvements, graphics performance improvements, security updates, a fix for the system bugcheck issue, and more. You can read the full official changelog below.
Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. – Display – 26.20.12063.1003 AMD Radeon (TM) Vega 9 Graphics – Display Adapter / AMD Radeon (TM) Vega 11 Graphics – Display adapters 26.20.12063.1003
- Improves system graphics performance, stability, and security.
Surface – HIDClass – 22.214.171.124 Surface TCON device -Human Interface Devices 126.96.36.199
- Resolves system bugcheck while resuming from sleep.
Surface – System devices – 188.8.131.52 Surface Integration Service Device – System devices 184.108.40.206
- Improves integration between system services and resolves an issue with telemetry reporting.
Surface – Firmware – 16.407.139.0 Surface System Aggregator – Firmware 16.407.139.0
- Improves system stability and system telemetry reporting.
Surface – Firmware –1.2746.140.0 Surface UEFI – Firmware 1.2746.140.0
- Addresses security updates and improves system stability.
To download and install Microsoft’s latest February firmware update on your Surface Laptop 3, you can head over to Windows Settings> Update & Security> Check for updates.