Slack has just pushed out an update for Windows Phone devices which brings the much awaited and promised Multi-Team support and also irons a number of bugs. For those who don’t know, Slack is a popular team communication tool which helps the team members to communicate easily with each other. With the added Multi-Team support, you can now sign in and manage multiple teams simultaneously with ease. You can find the official detailed changelog below:
- WHAT’S NEW
Joy to the Windows Phone user: The app now comes fully furnished with Multi-team support. You’ll find it right next to all your channels in your team.
- A pesky habit the app had of becoming unresponsive after signing out and signing back in has been trained out of it.
- Animated GIFs were appearing as static images, which defeated the object. Everything’s better now.
- Tapping the icon of a file in details, no longer has a bad behavior.
- Group Messages over a certain age could not be found. We no longer discriminate: ALL Group Messages (and everything else) can be found.
- Situations where you were unable to receive MPDM notifications have been (hopefully) eradicated.
You can download the latest update from the Microsoft Store below. Do let us know your views about the update in the comments section.
Developer: Slack Technologies Inc.