Samsung has just launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, meaning it’s time for the de rigueur iPhone X vs Samsung comparison video.
YouTube personality Casey Neistat have posted an 8-minute extravaganza showing the cameras in action in what appears close to a real-life test rather than a more artificial studio comparison.
Neistat declined to give his opinion at the end of the video, but I think it is clear that the Note 9 had better low-light performance and improved dynamic range on its selfie camera.
If you are looking for a good deal to buy the recently announced Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device, check out this listing on Amazon US. You can get the Samsung Galaxy Note9 Factory Unlocked device with 128GB storage (U.S. Warranty), DeX Pad, Wireless Charger Duo and AKG noise cancelling headphones or the unique Fortnite Galaxy skin with 15,000 V-bucks for just $999. Basically, you get $288 worth official accessories for free.
Key features of the handset include;
- Introducing Samsung most powerful battery yet that’ll keep you going as long as you need
- Immerse yourself in Samsung largest infinity display ever – ideal for binging on boxsets or giving presentations
- A cutting-edge processor gives you lightning fast downloads and uploads
- Enhanced face recognition, iris scanner and fingerprint scanner make accessing your phone quick, convenient and secure
- Samsung redesigned S pen is now Bluetooth enabled, so you can use it to control features remotely up to 10 m away
You can get the deal here from Amazon US.