Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Last month, we reported that Samsung is entering the game streaming market with its own service called PlayGalaxy Link. Unlike Microsoft’s Project xCloud and Google Stadia, Samsung PlayGalaxy Link is not a cloud game streaming service. Instead, it allows Samsung smartphone owners to stream their PC games while on the go. Imagine you are playing a game on your PC, you can pick up where you left off and continue the game on Samsung smartphone with no need for local storage. Yes, PlayGalaxy Link is currently free of charge.
PlayGalaxy Link features:
- Play your PC games on any network: You can connect to your PC over Wi-Fi or mobile network(4G/5G).
- Create your own game library: You can create your own game library that you have installed on your PC.
- Bluetooth controllers and on-screen keypads support: PlayGalaxy Link supports Bluetooth controllers, mice and keyboards. You can also play with customizable on-screen keypads.
- Wake on LAN support: Wake up your registered PC from PlayGalaxy Link.
- glap controller: Optimized Bluetooth gaming controller for Galaxy phones. It features a universal design with an adjustable width up to 178 mm, and can be used for up to 10 hours when fully charged.
Here’s how you can get started with Samsung PlayGalaxy Link:
- Install the PlayGalaxy Link application both on your PC and Mobile.
– PC version : www.playgalaxy.com
– Mobile application : Galaxy Store – available to access on mobile only
- Launch the PlayGalaxy Link and sign in with the same Samsung account on both PC and mobile.
- Select your PC and press the START button to connect with your PC.
- Select the game you want to play and streaming will start.
PlayGalaxy Link app currently works only on Galaxy Note10 devices. You can download the PlayGalaxy app here from Samsung.