Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Samsung is currently testing out the next version of its OneUI on the Samsung Galaxy S20 range.
While One UI has been generally well-received, the latest iteration has not set hearts on fire in the same way, suggesting there was quite a bit more work to do.
Samsung has just released the beta 2 for the software layer, with the following changelog according to SamsungRydah.
- The photo file stored in external SD card is not recognized in the gallery.
- Issue that booting can not be done normally when the internal storage is full.
- Error occurs when changing Dex font size.
- Phone reset when receiving a call.
- Wi-Fi AP search is not possible.
- Sound volume > ‘Call notification during call’ adjustment error.
- Not received due to network error when receiving MMS.
- Quick panel improvement.
- Camera improvement.
- Application of many other improvements.
The update is currently rolling out to the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and is also available to the Note 20 range.
If you are on T-Mobile or Sprint or have an unlocked S20 or Note 20, you can apply to join the beta program here.