Samsung is currently testing out the next version of its OneUI on the Samsung Galaxy S20 range.
While One UI has been generally well-received, the latest iteration has not set hearts on fire in the same way, suggesting there was quite a bit more work to do.
Samsung has just released the beta 2 for the software layer, with the following changelog according to SamsungRydah.
- The photo file stored in external SD card is not recognized in the gallery.
- Issue that booting can not be done normally when the internal storage is full.
- Error occurs when changing Dex font size.
- Phone reset when receiving a call.
- Wi-Fi AP search is not possible.
- Sound volume > ‘Call notification during call’ adjustment error.
- Not received due to network error when receiving MMS.
- Quick panel improvement.
- Camera improvement.
- Application of many other improvements.
The update is currently rolling out to the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and is also available to the Note 20 range.
If you are on T-Mobile or Sprint or have an unlocked S20 or Note 20, you can apply to join the beta program here.