Amazon Prime Day Sale 2020 begins on October 13, meaning we’re less than 24 hours away from this year’s one of the biggest sales. However, it seems that the e-commerce giant doesn’t want to drop the price of all the products tomorrow — it’s now offering an attractive discount on many items before the Prime Day Sale. Samsung Galaxy S20 is one such item.
Samsung Galaxy S20(128GB variant) smartphone is available for just $679.98, down from its original price point of $999. The discounted price is available only for the unlocked model of the phone in the Cloud Blue color variant. If you want to cash in on this mouth-watering deal, you should buy the smartphone right now as the S20 could go out of stock very quickly.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hi-Res Camera Zoom: Capture hi-res images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light – no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds – or Galaxy buds – a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20 series.
- All-Day Battery: Its intelligent battery uses an algorithm to learn from how you live to optimize power and take you through a day or more of work and life without ever giving out on you
- Massive Storage: Generous storage out of the box and expandable memory means you never have to delete what’s important to you; Memory card sold separately