It’s been nearly 3 months since the Samsung Galaxy Note9 has been released, meaning it’s about time for a bit of a refresh.
A new colour for the handset, which is currently available in Midnight Black, Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue and Metallic Copper, may have leaked, with main leaker Evan Blass posting the following render.
Got tipped on this. Eagle-eyed Photoshop detectives, what say ye? pic.twitter.com/KXp4inQtL2
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) November 4, 2018
evLeaks is not certain the device is real yet, but a white handset would certainly be fitting for the season.
The key features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9include:
- Introducing Samsung most powerful battery yet that’ll keep you going as long as you need
- Immerse yourself in Samsung largest infinity display ever – ideal for binging on boxsets or giving presentations
- A cutting-edge processor gives you lightning fast downloads and uploads
- Enhanced face recognition, iris scanner and fingerprint scanner make accessing your phone quick, convenient and secure
- Samsung redesigned S pen is now Bluetooth enabled, so you can use it to control features remotely up to 10 m away
If you are not married to waiting for the white device you can get the current range of colours from Amazon US here.
See Samsung’s introduction to the handset below: