Key features of the handset include;
- Introducing Samsung most powerful battery yet that’ll keep you going as long as you need
- Immerse yourself in Samsung largest infinity display ever – ideal for binging on boxsets or giving presentations
- A cutting-edge processor gives you lightning fast downloads and uploads
- Enhanced face recognition, iris scanner and fingerprint scanner make accessing your phone quick, convenient and secure
- Samsung redesigned S pen is now Bluetooth enabled, so you can use it to control features remotely up to 10 m away
The handset is now available to pre-order on Amazon for delivery on the 24th August.
See Samsung’s introduction to the handset below:
Find the device at Amazon here.
[amazon_link asins=’B07FTGCZW2|B07G3T73J5,B07G3NCR2V,B07G3CL86Y,B07G3RDDXT,B07G3CW94L’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’wmpowcom-20|wmpowcom-21′ marketplace=’US|UK’ link_id=’0315992b-9c4a-11e8-95fb-9d68fdb20516′]