If you’re a fan of Cricket, you’ll be glad to know that there’s a new Cricket game on the town. Real Cricket 15 is now available on the Windows Phone Store. The game includes 16 nations and 8 teams. The game has a handful of different modes, including exhibition, T20 World Cup, etc. Here’s the full list of features:
- Realism Pushed Further – Choose from 16 nations and 8 master teams consisting of legends of the limited over game.
- New Intuitive Touch Controls – Simple and intuitive controls that compel you enjoy the game with ease.
- Well Heelded/Loaded Art – Amazing and unique hand drawn graphics
- Ultra Fluid Animations – Scintillating 2D Motion Captured animations
- Be Striking With Authentic Cricket Equipment – Authentic Cricket equipment provided by legendary manufacturers – Gray-Nicolls and SS Cricket.
- Cricket At Its Paramount – Full user control on team selection, batting and bowling order, 15 fields placements to choose from and much more
- Numerous Game Modes – Real Cricket 2015 provides with Diverse modes, Exhibition, Tournaments such as T20 World Cup, Masters Cup and Knockout Cup. Polish your skills in the Nets.
- The Most Captivating Cricket Experience on Mobile – Never seen before game modes, unique and striking art styles, An arsenal of 27 cricket shots, real ball physics.
As you can see, the game does include a handful of features. I’ve installed it on my device and the game looks very decent to me. It’s worth mentioning that the game isn’t compatible with 512 MB devices. Nonetheless, if you want to try out the game, head over to this link to download it or scan the QR code below to install it on your phone: