Razer today announced the Razer Atheris, a wireless gaming mouse that offers outstanding battery life without compromising on the performance. It comes with a 7200 DPI optical sensor and it can last up to 350 hours of continuous use on a single pair of AA batteries. Based on Razer’s Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT), this mouse provides most reliable, stable connection. This mouse is designed for both right and left-handers. You can either use the USB dongle or Bluetooth LE to connect this mouse with your device.
“We created the Razer Atheris to be the ultimate mobile productivity mouse – allowing users to bring their A-game in any situation whether it’s in the boardroom or the gaming arena,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “The Razer Atheris outperforms and outlasts the competition with unparalleled reliability.”
- 350-hour continuous use on a single pair of AA batteries (On Bluetooth mode)
- 7,200 DPI optical sensor
- Dual connectivity
- In-built Bluetooth (BLE)
- 4 GHz connection with Adaptive Frequency Technology
- Ambidextrous ergonomic form factor
- Compact and mobile ready (Dongle fits in the mouse, no extra carrying case required)
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Approximate size: 99.7 mm / 3.9 in (Length) X 62.8 mm / 2.5 in (Width) X 34.1 mm / 1.35 in (Height)
- Approximate weight 66g / 0.14 lbs (Excluding batteries)
You can order the Razer Atheris from RazerStore.com today for $49.99 and it will be available worldwide in Q4.