Retrica is a popular Instagram-like app focussed on selfies who’s claim to fame is a large number of real time filters which makes it easy to look your best before posting to the internet.
The app, which is available on iOS and Android, has more than 100 million downloads on Android, and now, according to their web page, is heading towards the Windows Store.
Retrica’s 100+ live filters lets preview how your photos will look, before you even take the photo and also offers trendy logos to make your photos more noticeable.
On Android it features:
- Endless possibilities: All of your favourite moments can be photographed and remembered with 100+ filters.
- Real-time filters: Preview your photos before you snap.
- Vignette: Add a classic vignette border with the touch of a button.
- Collage: Set the time interval, and take consecutive photos using the collage feature; it’s like being in a photo booth! Take fun and quirky pictures with your friends.
- Watermark: You have the option to add Retrica’s watermark logo, so everyone can see the fun you’re having with Retrica!
- Timer: No photographer necessary – set the timer, choose your interval, and you’re good to go.
- Blur: Your subjects can be placed in and out of focus with this feature.
- Build your social network: Upload your photos to your favourite social networking sites – be the talk of the town.
No time line has been announced for the availability but hopefully this will just be another of the high profile universal windows apps we can expect with the introduction of Windows 10 Mobile soon.Via