PlayStation Now, the cloud gaming subscription service from Sony, is set to get a permanent price drop and even more games added to its already expansive roster.
Subscribers to PlayStation Now have access to over 800 PlayStation 2, 3, and 4 games, which can be played on both PlayStation 4 and Windows PC thanks to the power of cloud gaming.
As of today, October 1st, the service is seeing its subscription prices lowered. You can see a list of new prices, listed per country, compared to the old prices below.
Note: If there’s no previous price listed, that means that subscription tier previously didn’t exist.
- $9.99 monthly, previously $19.99
- $24.99 quarterly, previously $44.99
- $59.99 yearly, previously $99.99
- $12.99 monthly, previously $19.99
- $34.99 quarterly, previously $44.99
- $79.99 yearly, previously $99.99
- €9.99 monthly, previously €14.99
- €24.99 quarterly
- €59.99 yearly, previously €99.99
- £8.99 monthly, previously £12.99
- £22.99 quarterly
- £49.99 yearly, previously £84.99
- ¥1,180 monthly, previously ¥2,500
- ¥2,980 quarterly, previously ¥5,900
- ¥6,980 yearly
Along with this price slash, four new marquee games have been added to the service today. Each month, PlayStation Now will receive a new selection of games that will only be available for a limited period of time – hence the term ‘marquee games’.
The new marquee games for this period include God of War, Grand Theft Auto V, inFAMOUS Second Son, and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
All four games will be available to stream and download from October 1st, 2019, until January 2nd, 2020.
For more information, including how to get your seven-day free trial, you can head over to the official PlayStation Now website by following the link here.