Microsoft released a new update for Outlook Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 Mobile and PCs to version v17.6568.16732.0.
The update brings a new year view and improved email rendering via better image scaling.
Other updates over the last few weeks include:
- Link multiple inboxes together to view all of your email in one unified inbox.
- Select and interact with many messages at once by using Select All and Shift+Select.
- Right-click to empty deleted items and junk email folders.
- Set a swipe to move to a custom folder
- Search within a message directly in the reading pane
- View email more easily with improved image scaling.
- View your calendar in month view on mobile devices.
- Mark your calendar with holidays
- View an entire year at a glance with Year view
- See organization’s contact information for email senders and recipients (for Exchange accounts only).
The update is for Windows Insiders only and will come to mainstream users in a few weeks.
Find the app in the store here.