ORIGIN PC today announced the launch of their new thin and light EVO15-S laptop for gamers. Measuring only .69 inches thick and weighing in at a mere 3.96 pounds, the new EVO15-S is even thinner and lighter than the previous generation and features NVIDIA’s latest GeForce GTX 1060 GPU for better gaming performance. It is powered by the latest 6th generation Intel Core i7 Processor for better power efficiency.
The new EVO15-S also features a beautiful 15.6″ FHD, Anti-Glare (1920*1080) HD display, a 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD, a 2TB storage drive, 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz memory, a backlit multi-color keyboard with anti-ghosting keys, and the option of a laser etched or custom painted panel with any color or design of choice. Destroy the competition today with the new ORIGIN PC EVO15-S high-performance thin and light laptop, starting at $2,083.
- 6th-Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ Processor
- 15.6″ FHD, Anti-Glare (1920*1080) IPS-Level HD Display
- NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 VR-Ready GPU
- Custom Backlit Multi-Color Keyboard with Anti-Ghosting Keys
- 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD PCI-E Gen 3 + 2TB Storage Drive
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz Memory
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Built-in HD Webcam
- Sound Blaster Cinema 3
- 1x USB type C 3.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, and 1xSD (XC/HC) Media Card Reader
- Custom Paint or Laser Etching
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Phone Support Based in the U.S.
Find more details on this laptop here.