At E3, Origin launched a new laptop for its customers. The company’s latest gaming laptop is the new EVO15-S, and it’s a thin and light gaming laptop with a lot of power. The device comes with all the power you may need for gaming while you are on the road. This includes Intel’s 7th-gen Core i7 processors, and a 15.6-inch 4K UHD display. Origin is also offering an FHD option for the display.
As for the GPU, you get the GeForce GTX 1070 with 8GB GDDR5 RAM which means the device is ready for virtual reality. You can also get up to 32GB of DDR4 RAM with the device which is more than enough. For the storage, you can choose between a 2TB HDD/SDD AND a 4TB HDD/SSD. Here’s the full spec sheet:
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor
- Optional 15.6” 4K-UHD (3840×2160) or a FHD (1920*1080) HD IPS display
- Up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 VR-Ready GPU
- Up to 1 x 2TB m.2 PCIe and 1 x 2.5” 4TB HDD/SSD
- Up to 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Memory
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Built-in HD Webcam
- Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming 360?
- 2x USB Type C 3.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, and a 6-in-1 Push-Push Card reader
- Backlit multi-color keyboard and optional custom paint
- Includes free lifetime 24/7 US-based tech support
Origin is yet to reveal the pricing and availability details of the EVO15-S.