Microsoft today released a new update for OneNote for Windows 10 app for Fast and Skip Ahead Insiders. This version 17.9126.2036 update comes with several new features like support for roaming of Pens across devices, the ability to move local notebooks to OneDrive and more. Find the full change log below.
- Take your pens with you: Choose a personal set of pens and highlighters for inking. Your customized set is available on all your Windows PCs and iOS devices across OneNote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Access your notebooks from anywhere: Move notebooks stored on your hard drive to OneDrive and get the full benefits of OneNote such as accessing your notebooks from any device, collaborating with other people, and using intelligent services.
- Open recent notebooks: We’ll suggest notebooks that you’ve recently used on one device that you might want to open on another.
- See what’s changed: Receive notifications when someone makes a change in a shared notebook stored in OneDrive.
- Help shape the future of Office: Become an Office Insider, get early access to new releases, and tell us what you think. To get started, open Settings and follow the steps to join the Office Insider program.
Download the update from Microsoft Store using the below link.