BECU is a member-owned, not-for-profit credit union that claims to offer better rates, fewer fees, and financial guidance you can trust.
Their mobile app lets you manage your finances in the palm of your hand and offers a unique Money Manager feature to view not only your BECU accounts but also your credit cards, bank accounts and loans held elsewhere. The colourful, friendly design helps you track spending, review outstanding balances and expenses. The updated app also allows easy everyday banking, from transferring funds to locating ATMs and the ever popular mobile check deposit feature.
The company has just released a full-featured Universal Windows app which offers:
- Combine and view your BECU and non-BECU financial accounts in one place
- Budget based on your spending, income, debt and expense history
- Locate the nearest BECU, ATM or shared branching partner credit union
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- View accounts
- Pay bills and view payees
- Review Alerts
- Updated design and expansive user experience
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the free app in the Windows Store here:
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh1xp9f]