Microsoft today released the preview of the Office for Android July 2018 update. This build 16.0.10325.20010 comes with six new features including the ability to delete contacts in Outlook, word count of your document in Word, easy access to comments and notes in PowerPoint and more. Find the full list below.
- Word count shows when you scroll (Word): As you’re scrolling, the word count of your document is always in view.
- Zoom with precision (Word): Zoom snaps to fit documents to your screen with no wasted space.
- Ability to delete contacts (Outlook): You asked for it! You can now delete contacts in Outlook for Android.
- Do more with images (Outlook): Quickly capture and share enhanced images with fewer taps.
- Do Not Disturb (Outlook): Limit distractions and focus on what matters. For example, turn off email notifications when you’re attending a meeting so that you can devote your full attention to the information being share and to the discussion.
- Reviewing made easy (PowerPoint): Access comments and notes, and read and edit slides easily, whether in portrait or landscape mode.
If you are an Office Insider, you can download these updates from Play Store today.