NVIDIA today announced TITAN X, the biggest GPU ever built. TITAN X is based on their new Pascal GPU architecture and delivers great performance. Driven by 3584 NVIDIA CUDA cores running at 1.5GHz, TITAN X packs 11 TFLOPs of brute force. Also, it comes with 12 GB of GDDR5X memory – one of the fastest memory technologies in the world. TITAN X offers superior heat dissipation using vapor chamber cooling technology in a die cast aluminum body.
- 11 TFLOPS FP32
- 44 TOPS INT8 (new deep learning inferencing instruction)
- 12B transistors
- 3,584 CUDA cores at 1.53GHz (versus 3,072 cores at 1.08GHz in previous TITAN X)
- Up to 60% faster performance than previous TITAN X
- High performance engineering for maximum overclocking
- 12 GB of GDDR5X memory (480 GB/s)
TITAN X will be available Aug. 2 for $1,200 direct from nvidia.com in North America and Europe, and select system builders. It is coming soon to Asia.