NuAns NEO, an unique Windows 10 Mobile device has failed to reach its Kickstarter goal. It got only 489 backers and they pledged $142,368 of $725,000 goal after 45 days of its campaign. This was expected given Microsoft’s change in strategy around Windows 10 Mobile.
For those unfamiliar, the NuAns Neo is powered by a Snapdragon 617 clocked at 1.5GHz, which means it supports Continuum for phones. The device comes with 16GB of internal storage and 2GB RAM. The device has a 5-inch display, 13MP rear camera, and also includes Quick Charge 2.0 support:
- Weight : About 150g
- OS : Windows 10 Mobile
- CPU : Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) – Cortex-A53 Octa-core 1.5Ghz
- Memory : 2GB RAM / 16GB Storage and microSD slot
- SIM : micro-SIM (nano SIM adapter is included)
- Support band : 2G Quad band 3G?Band 1/6/8/9/19 42Mbps/5.76Mbps 4G LTE?Band 1/3/8/19/28 Cat.4 Up to 150Mbps.
- Display : 5 inch 1280*720 with anti-fingerprint coating
- Camera : 13MP, F2.0, BSI, 28mm Lens (back) / 5MP, F2.4, BSI, 24mm Lens (front)
- Battery : 3,350mAh, standby more than 400 mins
- WLAN : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- One speaker, two microphones
- USB Type-C (support Quick Charge 2.0)
- size : 141 x 74.2 x 11.3mm
For those who have backed NuAns Neo in Kickstarter, you will get the refunds. Recently, NuAns hinted that they might be selling the device through other methods worldwide. We will come to know about their plans in the next few days.