- Nokia will also focus exclusively on sales through traditional wireless carriers. So far Nokia was selling their devices without carrier contract independently to customers.
- When Nokia Windows Phones enter the market, there will be no Symbian devices for sale from Nokia.
- â€œIt will be Windows Phone and the accessories around that. The reality is if we are not successful with Windows Phone, it doesnâ€™t matter what we do (elsewhere).â€
- Nokia will work on smartphones for USA, based on which it will be applied throughout the world.
- â€œWeâ€™ll develop for North America and make the phones globally available and applicable,â€ â€œIn fact, evidence of that is that the first Windows Phones that will ship are being done by our group in San Diego.â€
Weber also revealed that North America is key to Nokiaâ€™s success in smartphone arena and they are going to execute their largest ever marketing effort to promote Windows Phones in USA.
I feel the fire in Nokia, what about you? For more on the interview, hit the source link.