Nokia today started delivering updates for Nokia Lumia 920 devices in US and Canada. This update will bring improved performance, imaging capabilities and battery management.
Todayâ€™s update brings the following enhancements to the Lumia 920 and Lumia 820:
- Enhancements in Messaging
- More efficient and reliable Bluetooth connectivity
- More efficient and reliable start-up sequence
- Enhancements in imaging performance and battery management
- Additional platform updates and enhancements
Nokia is working with Microsoft and other operators around the world to deliver update for Nokia Lumia 920 and the update will be rolled out in early February. Here is how you can update your device in US or Canada,
- If Wi-Fi is not on prior to checking for updates, select dismiss and turn on Wi-Fi.Â (If Wi-F is on, this notice will not appear and the phone will begin downloading the update.)
- Phone will download updates and prepare to install.
- Update is ready to install. Select Install.
- Wait as the update installs.
- Update is all done. Select Done.
- Restart your phone.
- In Settings > About, confirm Software Version is now 1232.5951.1249.0001