Microsoft has been working on adding features and services to Windows 10, but must be frustrated with the uptake, with most users just popping into and out of the OS to get work done paying little heed to services such as OneDrive and Windows Hello.
Now BleepingComputer has noticed that for the 19H1 update Microsoft is working on addressing this issue with a new prompt on newly setup Windows 10 PCs encouraging Windows 10 users to link their phones and PCs, install their mobile apps, and use OneDrive and Office 365.
The advertised services include:
- Set up Windows Hello — Sign in faster and more securely
- Link your phone and PC — Help your devices work in harmony
- Do more across devices — Enjoy more seamless experiences
- Get Office 365 ready — Have your apps ready for launch
- Protect your files with OneDrive — Keep them backed up and accessible
BleepingComputer reports that the screen is not being shown to existing Windows 10 users that are simply upgrading, but of course, that may change with testing.