Intel recently released Graphics DCH Driver 22.214.171.12423, announcing it’s “ready for Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) RTM.”
The Windows 10 November 2019 Update is still currently being tested in Release Preview Ring; but the final version is thought to be complete, making 18363.418 the final build.
Additionally, the release notes mention that Intel has included support for “YUV 420 on Display Port for 10th Gen Intel Core Processors with Iris Plus Graphics.”
- Intermittent crash or hang may be observed when resizing Ultra-HD Blu-Ray PowerDVD playback on an external monitor from full-screen mode to windowed mode.
- Minor graphical anomalies may be observed in Arma 3*, Creo.
- Screen may blink during the loading of 3DMark Time Spy benchmark.
- System hang may be observed when unplugging detachable internal panel.
- Graphical anomalies may be observed on opening system lid and resuming from sleep when system connected to external monitor via HDMI.
- Security improvements for 10th Gen Intel Core processors with Iris Plus graphics.
- Fixed limited color range issue when display is duplicated to external USB-C display on 10th Gen —Intel Core processors with Iris Plus graphics.
- Intel Direct3D 11 extension fixes.
- Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in NextPVR and Code Vein.
- Intermittent crash or hang may be observed in The Surge 2* (Vulkan).
- Some 3DMark benchmark tests may not complete when running on Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) after
installing latest Windows 10 x64 update KB4515384(18362.329).