With more than 300.000 downloads, NaviComputer is one of the most popular GPS maps apps for Windows Mobile. Already 2 years ago, WMPowerusers have voted for a Windows Phone version.
Finally, NaviComputer has now been released in the Windows Phone store in an all new version for Windows Phone.
NaviComputer is a GPS offline maps and tracking app designed for hiking, biking and other outdoor activities.
But NaviComputer is not just another maps app, it offers some features that are unique in the app store, like the possibility to use almost any map offline by adding custom map sources and its desktop computer companion for map downloads and direct file synchronization.
NaviComputer uses different variants of OpenStreetmaps optimized for hiking and biking and can be extended with custom map sources from any other map provider.
Bundled with the optional map downloader and file synchronization tool NaviMapper for desktop PCs, it is optimized for offline use when you are abroad or in regions without network coverage. You can download NaviMapper on the website at http://www.navicomputer.com/
NaviComputer can track your routes in the background and save them in the common GPX file format, as well as import GPX files from everywhere on your phone.
- Topographic offline maps, easy downloadable and manageable
- Track recording with statistics and GPX capabilities
- Optional PC tool for downloading maps and transfering offline maps and GPX tracks from and to the phone.
- SkyDrive import and export of GPX tracks and offline maps
- Simple and easy user interface, adapts to your phone’s design theme
For more information please visit the website at http://navicomputer.com
NaviComputer is free and with no ads!