myTube for Windows today picked up an update, taking the desktop and mobile app to version 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
The update adds the following new features:
Desktop and Mobile:
- You can now change the playback speed of videos and audio
- Support YouTube’s My Mix feature (go to your playlists, then to the mixes tab)
- Fixes bug where audio wouldn’t play back on downloaded 480p and 1080p videos
- Translation improvements
- Fixes bug on Windows Phone where the navigation bar didn’t automatically disappear
- Fixes Cortana integration
The latest update does, indeed, make this app much better. The app is available for $0.99 on the Windows Store, and you can grab it here.