Dlink has updated their MyDlink Lite Windows Phone app, which allows users to stream content from their Dlink wireless cameras and also managed DLink routers.
New in version 18.104.22.168 is:
- Local/Remote mode
- Camera SetupWizard
- Push notification
Read more about the app after the break.
The app features:
- View live video from your Cloud Camera,including a full-screen view.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled modes only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your phone.
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers.
- Access and view your camera’s video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60seconds left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera’s view modes between Night mode,Day mode and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website,you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support. (for DCS-942L)
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L)
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-931L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-942L,DCS-1100,DCS-1100L,DCS-1130,DCS-1130L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-2332L,DCS-5010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-5230L,DCS-6010L,DCS-7010L.
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-601L,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-615LB1,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-808L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DIR-919L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L