Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Dlink has updated their MyDlink Lite Windows Phone app, which allows users to stream content from their Dlink wireless cameras and also managed DLink routers.
New in version 220.127.116.11 is:
- Local/Remote mode
- Camera SetupWizard
- Push notification
Read more about the app after the break.
The app features:
- View live video from your Cloud Camera,including a full-screen view.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled modes only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your phone.
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers.
- Access and view your camera’s video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60seconds left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera’s view modes between Night mode,Day mode and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website,you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support. (for DCS-942L)
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L)
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-931L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-942L,DCS-1100,DCS-1100L,DCS-1130,DCS-1130L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-2332L,DCS-5010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-5230L,DCS-6010L,DCS-7010L.
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-601L,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-615LB1,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-808L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DIR-919L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L