Today’s episode is packed with content that touches on a bunch of different subjects, which range from Windows 10 Mobile’s market share to the Forza franchise hitting $1 billion in retail sales – plus everything in-between.
You can listen to the podcast on SoundCloud above, and you can watch the video below:
You can check out some of the articles relevant to this week’s episode below.
- Windows Phone now claims only 0.3% of the smartphone market share
- New Official Telegram Private beta app pops up in the Windows Store
- Here’s why Windows 10 PCs take nearly 24 hours to enroll into a new Windows Insider program ring
- Microsoft confirms rumoured partnership with Tata Motors
- Touch Bar support for Office apps on Mac now available to all users
- Skype is testing a new Android app with a new design, reaction feature, and Bing integration
- Xbox’s E3 2017 briefing will be happening on June 11
- Halo Wars 2 won’t be getting a physical PC release in the US
- Microsoft’s Forza franchise passes $1 billion in retail sales
- Project CARS and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed join Games with Gold
- Deal: Titanfall 2 now available for just $24.99
This week’s app of the week is Theme My Xbox, which you can find below. It’s a fantastic app for customizing the look of your Xbox One’s dashboard, and features a great variety of both themes and wallpapers.
You can subscribe to the MSPoweruser Podcast below: