Microsoft today released a new update to the Movies and TV app for desktop. This v3.6.1780 update adds the ability to pick your subtitle files during playback for personal videos. It also includes minor fixes and improvements.
Previous update change log:
- Sharper thumbnails in the personal video gallery
- “Date added” sort added to personal video gallery
- Personalized recommendations in the movie and TV galleries
- Better download error messages for low disk space
- Metadata now fades out when you pause a video
You can grab the latest update from Microsoft Store.