Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Money Manager Pro is one of the most powerful and complete apps for personal finance management which lets you manage all your flows, accounts and cards.
Now a new useful new feature has been added (for both WP8 and WP7.x) to this app: the quick flows
What is a quick flow?
The basic idea is allowing the users to quickly add a particular kind of flows: the ones with a fixed value and a not well defined recurrence.
Let’s explain better with a couple of examples:
- Ticket restaurant:
- This is an ‘almost recurrent’ flow. Usually used from monday to friday, you have a fixed value but you may not want to set up a schedule for this expense.
Now you have the chance to add this expense with just a couple of tap: open the quick flows list and tap the ‘add’ button. Done!
- This is another example of a flow belonging to the ‘almost recurrent’ ones: you may want to always spend the same amount but, for several reasons,
you does not refuel your car on the same day.
Of course there can be a lot of other circumstances you may need this kind of feature…
How can you add a quick flow?
It’s pretty simple! Just open the Add flow page, set up the flow as you do for ‘normal’ flows and save it by using the save quick flow button (take a look to the second picture). Done!
The app saves all flows data except for the date. The flow date will be automatically added when you’ll save the quick flow, using the current date.
Where is now the Documents page?
In this version of the app, the Quick flows tile takes the place of the Documents page. But don’t worry! The page is still present…just in a different place.
Open the Reports page and you’ll find it in front of you, together with the tiles for custom reports.
Let’s now remember the app main features:
- VOICE COMMANDS (WP8 only)
- Several app features can be used by simply asking them to the phone! See app help page for more info
- FLOWS INSERTION
- Wizard to simply insert your flows.
- Detailed reports and charts:
- current month balance
- previous months reports
- detailed month report
- All flows report (total amount for both expenses and incomes, most frequent flows and most relevant items + charts) custom reports: you can filter flows by items, period, flow type (card/account/cash), expenses/incomes
- By right/left rotating your phone you can visualize 2 different charts for each report. You can also save each report as a PDF file or as an Excel file
- CASH & CARDS
- Cash page to manage your available cash money and visualize last cash flows. Possibility to manage your debit, credit and pre-paid cards.
- Possibility to simply insert schedules for recursive flows by specifying the description, the amount, the start date, end date (if present), recurrence and flow type (card/account/cash)
- SKYDRIVE + REMINDER
- You can save all your data on your SkyDrive as encrypted files, within My Documents folder and restore them whenever you want. You can also set up a reminder for the backup with a custom recurrence.
- Protect your data from being observed by someone else by using a password at app start up
- LIVE TILES (including the wide one)
- Use live tiles to keep you up to date about your accounts and cards or access you preferred pages
- ACTIVITIES, CATEGORIES and ITEMS
- The app contains 2 main activities (Home and Work) and, for each of them, several categories and items for common needs. Anyway you can customize them by adding new ones, removing useless ones and by changing relationships between them
Money Manager Pro can be found in Windows Phone Store for $ 1.49 with a FREE TRIAL
|Here the link to download the app from the Windows Phone Store web page
|Here the qrcode to jump to the app page with your phone